Thursday, April 10, 2008

Delusions of grandeur

(While laying in bed last night...)

Me: You farted on me!

Him: I did not. My ass was not pointing at you.

Me: It most certainly was. We're laying back to back, your ass was TOTALLY pointing at me.

Him: No it wasn't. It's tilted. The fart came out on a trajectory, it totally missed you.

Me: It did not miss me!

Him: It did! It's like fireworks, they go up and arc down.

Me: Your farts are not like fireworks.

Him: Well, if it was a laserbeam, it would've shot right over your hip, it was not pointing at you.

Me: Dude. Your farts are NOT laserbeams.

Him: That is the meanest thing you could possibly say to me right now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Okay! It took everything in me to not spit water out on the keyboard. Laserbeams?! Sweet Fancy Moses! Love is grand! LOL

Leslie said...

OMG! Hilarious! I can just see the conversation happening... and you rolling over to take some notes for your blog! Thanks for sharing!