Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl


Yesterday, Mr Wonderful and I got home from our Monterey trip just in time to watch the halftime show of the Superbowl. I've never seen a Superbowl before. Ever. I was never involved with anyone who was a football fan, because as I think I've mentioned about a hundred and fifty million times, Mr Wonderful is "not my type."

So I was pleasantly surprised to find that as I sat there knitting my Dashings in yummy yummy Malabrigo, I was actually interested in what was happening on the TV. In fact, towards the end there, I was hollering at the players like any good red-blooded American football fan. Not that I actually cared who won or lost, but that was a darn good game, and it really all came down to the last five minutes or so on the clock (which you already know if you watched the game). Very tense, y'all.

I'll have to post more about the Monterey trip later in the week, but until then, here's a shot of the jellyfish at the aquarium to tide you over. Get it? Tide? Oh, I crack myself up sometimes....

No comments: