Monday, December 12, 2005

She's completely insane

CPSIL must have some sort of narcissism disorder. You won't believe this...

I talked to Babydaddy this weekend and told him about the crazy conversation with CPSIL. Apparently, when CPSIL and L split up, they agreed that he would pay for A's daycare expenses and CPSIL would pay for B's daycare. Her whole thing about him not paying for B's daycare? Was because she decided that she didn't want to pay it anymore, and asked him to pay for both A's and B's daycare...and to give her $1500 spousal support. And of course he balked and told her that if she could afford a $1900/month rental house and to go out to concerts and such, she could certainly pay for B's daycare.

That crazy, crazy bitch.

On a happier note, I got ALL my Christmas shopping done on Saturday, and everything is wrapped and ready to go. Yay! I even made lemon pound cakes last night and put them in the freezer. I feel so productive. :-)

No comments: