Friday, August 24, 2007

Disconnected

I've been feeling a little disconnected recently. Maybe it's the crazy dreams. Maybe it's the hectic pace of life. And maybe it's the fact that for almost a month now, whenever Mr Wonderful and I have been together, we've been doing something - driving all over the bay area to shuffle his new motorcycle in & out of the shop, taking care of house stuff and moving issues (like buying/building a shed), juggling the kids, running errands, etc. There hasn't been any time to just BE together, and I miss that. But last night we spent probably fifteen or twenty minutes just kissing, and I feel reborn. I just really needed that time to reconnect with him, and remind myself of why we are going through all this upheaval and stress. It's because I love him like crazy and cannot imagine my life without him. It's because I want to spend every night with him and wake up next to him every day for the rest of my life (even if I do go right back to sleep because, hello? He's getting up at 4 AM!).

No comments: