Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missing

I'm missing Mr Wonderful like crazy. He & Tomboy left on Saturday to visit his family down in PS, and our bed is just too big and empty when he's not in it. :(

On the plus side, though, Mr Wonderful told Tomboy yesterday about the two of them moving in with Rugrat and I. Tomboy is excited, and has already started thinking about how she wants to decorate her room. I'm really looking forward to that - it's going to be loads of fun. I saw the cutest sheets at Target the other day: green with white polka dots (green is her favorite color). Of course Rugrat is going to want to redo HIS room as well, so it's going to end up being a big process.

Now I just need to get moving on packing up the stuff and getting rid of the bookshelves. We've only got about two months before they officially move in. I have a massive set of bookshelves in the dining room, and they need to go away. Babydaddy is building a sort of modular shelving/desk thing to fit against that wall for me, so that I can move my office stuff out of the third bedroom, since that will be Tomboy's room. But before that comes in, I have to pack up the books, get rid of the bookshelf, and (hopefully) dispose of all the boxes of books as well. Or at least find a spot for them in the garage. I need to get a thrift store pickup as well; I have quite a lot of housewares, clothing, toys, and even an old TV to get rid of. It's getting sort of ridiculous. I did a lot of shuffling in the garage a few weeks ago when I moved some stuff into the shed, and there's a bit more room in the garage now, but there's a long way to go still.

No comments: