Thursday, June 23, 2005

Men

Why leave it to the last minute? Seriously, like I have nothing better to do with my time than to sit around and wait for you to figure out your schedule so you can "squeeze me in" for a date. I know your cousin is coming to visit and you're unsure of his plans...but make a decision. I don't want to leave my weekend wide open for you because for all I know, you're going to totally flake on me.

Here's the thing: we talked last weekend, right? And you didn't know when you'd be free. And now it's Thursday. That means that the weekend starts tomorrow evening. And do you still not know? Or what? Dude, call and fucking set a place & time already. If you don't do it tonight, I'm going to be busy (even if I'm not). I don't care how smokin' hot you are. I deserve better than last minute booty-call treatment.

No comments: