Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Just shut the fuck up

God, I HATE it when Boss is being a complete dumbass. How many different ways do I have to explain something to him? Jesus H. Christ. And the doctor wonders why my blood pressure is so high? Yeah, this is part of it. Stupid people. In fact, stupid people that I have to deal with every FUCKING day.

I had to explain to him SEVERAL times why we went over the estimated hours. For one thing, what was requested of me originally (when I was asked to make an hours estimate) is NOT what was in the specs. And what they put in the specs is fucking impossible. They somehow wanted a URL to magically appear on the server, and homie don't play dat. Basically I tried for half a day to mess with the 404 processing on the dev server to "catch" these stray URLs, and it simply is impossible. Oh, and for another thing, they changed the fucking requirements halfway through the project. And even with all that, we're not over the hours by much.

I hate feeling like I need to scream at him to just shut the fuck up already. He's all, "But I don't understaaaaand...." Well, then live with your ignorance. Because I'm not going to explain it again. OK, I think I officially hate my job.

But, on the other hand...I have been quit for 4 Weeks, 2 Days, 15 hours, 34 minutes and 41 seconds. I have saved $98.82 by not smoking 459 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 14 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 8/7/2005 12:30 AM.

No comments: