Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lost!! Squeee!!!!

OK, how big a dork am I? I am so excited about the Lost season premiere tonight that I am literally bouncing around the house. Yes, I need to finish moving stuff out of the bedrooms before the carpeting guys come tomorrow. Yes, I should be working for the next half hour. But all I can think about is...just a few more hours 'til Lost!!! God, I am SO that show's bitch.

OK, here's my wish list for this season:
  • Kate gets ripped to pieces by Lostzilla so I don't have to look at her whiny bitchface anymore
  • Sawyer has RHMS with someone (but not Kate, because she'll be teeny tiny bits of gore splattered around the jungle)
  • Jin & Sun get jiggy
  • We find out how Locke ended up in a wheelchair
  • We find out what is down the hatch...REALLY SOON
  • We find out what the deal is with the Others
  • We find out what the deal is with the Numbers
  • We find out what the deal is with Craphole Island in general
  • We get answers...any answers...to any of the big questions. And we don't have to wait all damn season for those answers.
Please, God, let it be so.

No comments: