Friday, August 12, 2005

Updates on CFUNITED, dog, etc.

OK, looking back over the blog I see that I left a few things hanging...

First of all, I did indeed get laid at CFUNITED. Broke my crazy dry spell with TWO men, actually. The first one was just incredibly fucking hot, but not exactly superman in the sack. Disappointing, but that seems par for the course with the hot guys.

Second guy was geeky and kinda scrawny, but hung like a horse. Seriously, the most beautiful cock I've ever seen in my life. Unfortunately, he's married. Yes, yes, I know, I'm a hideous fucking bitch for messing around with a married man. I have two things to say in my defense: #1 - we did not do "it" (everything but...) and #2 - CONFERENCE, people! Everyone knows that a conference is like a complete break from reality. Married men always have affairs at conferences. It's like a tradition. But seriously, I could not help myself. His cock was that amazing. I was hypnotized by it, I think.

Alrighty, now about Ginger...well, she stayed with us for a week, before I realized that I was completely fucking insane to think that I wanted a dog. I don't want a dog. I don't like animals. She was very sweet, but she needed a lot more exercise than we could give her. I couldn't walk her, because she pratically dislocated my shoulder whenever I tried. She couldn't just run around outside in the yard all day because it was 95+ degrees every day. So she would sleep in the hall while I worked in the office. And at night, she'd be banging around in her crate, because she got loads of sleep during the day. It was just kind of ridiculous. So, the doggy went back to the rescue group. I told rugrat that I'd get him a turtle instead. ;-)

No comments: