Thursday, June 28, 2007

Missing him like crazy

It's been like fifty different kinds of horrible, not being able to talk to Mr Wonderful since yesterday morning, but he just called me! God, I love that man. And I am heading up to the mountains to see him first thing tomorrow morning. Babydaddy picked up Rugrat from daycare today and decided to take him back to his house, so I'm going to get an early start. It can't be TOO early, because I have to swing by the dentist's office tomorrow morning at 8 AM to register & pick up my prescription for anti-anxiety pills (before my "real" appointment - exam & cleaning - next Friday). But I am going to be on the road immediately after that, and I am totally going nuts, missing him sooooo much. It's like a pit in my stomach. But at least now I know he's safe, out of the woods and around other people. He cut his backpacking trip short because he wanted to make sure & get a campsite for us, and he called because the place where we're camping is different than where we'd originally agreed to meet, so he had to let me know where it was. And I am just so excited because I got to hear his voice for the first time in over 24 hours and it feels like it's been FOREVER.

I am so completely hooked on this man. What a girly girl I've turned out to be, all squee-ing over a frickin' phone call.

No comments: