Monday, March 26, 2007

The big weekend

I am SO sore. Seven times in one weekend? Yeah, I'm a little bit beat. ;-)

We had a great time though; went on a couple of wild goose chases in the car, had fabulous jambalaya on Friday (that took much longer to cook than it should have) and went out to dinner with K on Saturday night, so she got to meet him. (And of course she totally approves; thinks he's really cute and sweet and is very happy for me.) I barely smoked at all because the cough was driving me batshit, and I was drugged up on codeine for much of the weekend, but...all in all, I'd say it was a success. Even if I did blurt out the "L" word during our last...*ahem*...session. He was very cool about it and didn't even flinch. Heh. It appears that I have some sort of hangup about it though, because I was trying to repress it all weekend and it was having an adverse effect on my...um...enjoyment of certain activities. Once I said it, I pretty much exploded. So while I may not be totally head over heels in love with him in every respect, my hormones think they are and apparently the hormones must have their way.

Oh, and on one of our wild goose chases, we went to SF. We went to the Ferry Building and I got to go to the Cowgirl Creamery shop, which...OMG. Nirvana. Absolute heaven. I bought $40 worth of cheese and am totally pigging out on it.

No comments: