Friday, March 02, 2007

Clarity

I am no longer uncertain about D's intentions towards me. They are most definitely of the naughty variety. :)

By late Monday morning I could no longer deny the existence of the head cold. It took over and beat me into submission, so D & I rescheduled our date for Thursday. Luckily, due to the glorious combination of Cold-Eeze, NyQuil, and Babydaddy bringing me chicken soup and orange juice Tuesday night, by Wednesday I was feeling much better. And yesterday, Thursday, I was basically back to normal.

D & I met up in my hometown (where he lives), about half an hour away from me, and had Mexican food for dinner. Then we headed out to play pool, which...I honestly am not very good at, especially since I don't play often. But it was my suggestion, because it's fun and doesn't preclude conversation. And it gives me great excuses to bend over, putting my assets (so to speak) on display. Heh.

At the end of the night, he walked me to my car and finally, FINALLY kissed me. It was very sweet. He asked me, "How shy should I be right now?" and I promptly responded, "Less shy than you've been so far!" Hee. And...yum. Very good kisser. Plus he has an incredibly strong upper body that just makes me want to melt. I don't usually go for the muscle bound type but holy god, do I feel safe and squishy in his arms.

I woke up in a really good mood this morning, bounding out of bed before the alarm clock even went off. Wonder why? ;-)

No comments: