Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wonderland

So I have been tasked with creating the "soundtrack" for our first big night. In a little less than two weeks, D and I will have a free weekend together - and by free I mean: no work, his daughter out of town on vacation, my son at his dad's house, a full freaking weekend in which we will both have our test results and nothing to stop us from getting totally jiggy with it.

It can't come soon enough for me. After Sunday night I seem to be in a permanent state of arousal that B.O.B. and the shower massage cannot seem to quench.

So...the soundtrack. He wants me to create an iPod playlist for background music, and I am struggling. I mean, there are some obvious choices (Sexual Healing, heh) but some that may be too mushy. I don't want a whole bunch of lovey-lovey crap because quite frankly I don't think we're there yet. And should I stick with a slower theme or should I mix it up with some higher energy, do-me-up-against-the-wall kind of stuff? *sigh* Choices, choices.

Suggestions would be very welcome. :)

No comments: