Friday, March 16, 2007

EIGHT!

I went to the gym last night to try and work off some of this nervous energy. It's been a while since I've been there; I don't think I've been since Mom was in town and we went together. It felt good to get back in the swing of things, but the best part? The BEST PART? Was when I weighed myself after I showered and changed. I have lost eight pounds! EIGHT!

I had no idea that the evening snacking was quite as insidious as all that. I'll never go back to it, never. Eight pounds, y'all! I am two pounds away from my goal and I've only been to the gym twice since I started the "knitting diet."

And to top it all off? I came home and managed to squeeze into my skinny jeans last night. Gap size 2. I've still got a bit of muffin-top when I wear them, so I won't be taking them out in public just yet, but...they zipped up! Skinny jeans! EIGHT POUNDS!

Best day of my life, y'all.

No comments: