Monday, April 02, 2007

Day 2

I quit smoking yesterday at 11 AM. I know, on April Fool's Day! How weird is that? So far, so good, but if I remember correctly, it was about day 2 or 3 that I started really feeling the cravings. Hopefully I won't get all sick with the flu this time. I'm using the patch, so it should alleviate the worst of the withdrawal symptoms. Not the cravings, of course, but the physical withdrawals. And tomorrow night D is coming over to spend the night while Rugrat goes to Babydaddy's house. So I'll have awesome sex to distract me. :)

I tell you what, though...that fucking rooster is driving me batshit. I think there's two of them. Since 9:28 this morning I've been logging on an excel spreadsheet every time they crowed...it's been 104 times. One hundred and four!! In just over two hours!! I called Animal Control again and they said it usually takes about 2-3 weeks for them to check things out. *sigh* There's 105.

No comments: