Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lost one

I'm missing a post. I could swear I posted something yesterday or Monday. But today it's gone.

So...quick weekend recap: Saturday was the day when all plans went awry. Rugrat and I planned to go to San Francisco for the KFOG Kaboom, and to visit the Steinhart Aquarium and the playground at Golden Gate Park, but when we got there: 1) the Steinhart was closed for remodeling, and then 2) the PLAYGROUND was also closed for remodeling. Double whammy of disappointment! So we bailed on the fireworks show because it was about seven hours away and all of our fabulous plans for wasting the day in the city were shot to hell. Instead, we toodled out to Livermore, and I was thinking that I could get some tickets in advance for the Scottish Games (coming up in just a few days now!). Buuuuut, when we got to D's house & looked on his computer, they'd taken down the advance ticket information and our only option was to buy at the gate. Jeeze. Talk about a day of bad luck. But then we went out to dinner together, the three of us, and the boys totally bonded over silly games and jokes. And when we got back to D's house, Rugrat snuggled up on the couch with him. Awww, so cute.

Last night, D came over as usual, and we had a lovely evening on the couch with American Idol and House, and various naughty activities. I am still totally insatiably horny around him. What is up with that?? Not that I'm complaining (nor is he). I told him about the whole sort-of-engaged-to-Bob period, and how I still have my wedding dress, and even the fact that I just tried it on again the other day...and he, amazingly, did not freak out and run for the hills. I mean, I didn't really think he would - I think I know him pretty well by now, and wouldn't have told him if I thought it would freak him out - but any other guy would have been long gone.

And now I am sitting on the couch wearing the t-shirt he had on yesterday, because it smells like him and I love it. It's huuuuuge, but it's kind of like being wrapped in his arms, so I had to poach it this morning while he was getting ready for work. ;-)

This weekend: Scottish Games! I will be meeting D's daughter, and since I'm bringing Rugrat, they will be meeting each other for the first time too. Whew. Talk about getting it all out of the way at once. Trial by fire, y'all!

No comments: